Monday, March 16, 2009

Yeaa just more thoughts..my opinions tho

Why me?
Why does it come to the fact of males that treat women with respect and
dignity get fucked over?
Why is it that we don't appreciated?
Why is it that we get looked over?
Girls talk to much, all they say is shit that fills the world with hot
air,
I have a dream, matter of fact I'm gonna havea better reality,
Things just need to get in place,
Things just need to progress,
People need to stop lying, trying to save my feelings,
You can't take me down, never will, I stand still even when you don't
think
I've always made my self open to anyone I made friends with, I want to
be that different
I want to be the reason why they smile instead of crying,
I want to be the reason they wake up looking forward to the day instead
of dreading it
I want to be the reason they keep pushing instead of giving up
Why am I say I want to be?

I WILL be that dude

1 comment:

searching...727 said...

Sounds good...Hope you reach your goal!