Monday, March 16, 2009

My thoughts at 12.17pm




This lecture is boring...I really want to get my music industry career
kicking and just get things movin....I hope to do those shows this year
as well and to book twista for this girls bday in may......girls only
bring drama...I see now why a bunch of dudes don't wanna get tangled in
their crap...I'm tired and need sleep...

I wish I could go to atlanta and support my homie aaron and network some
more...real talk I really do hope to be part of his team later down the
line because he Will be making big splashes with his options...I will be
succcessful and will continue to prove myself to everyone that I will
make my dreams come alive and my life be better than my nice dreams...I
have really wanted to start my own clothing line...I think I can really
thrive if I do that...showcase aka mr america is a funny dude. I
supported him and tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and try to
tlk to him as a man but yet I guess he doesn't want to deal with me
which is cool. I don't wish anything but good fortune pon him
though.....brandon howard is the new homie, dude is doin some big
things...hope to work with him closer one day....I need sleep before I
fall asleep in class....I hope you enjoy parts of my blog...I pray that
I will get to live out my dream career,.record exec...if not it then
traveling and getting paid to b in the music business...I will not
lose..I refuse...

No comments: