Sunday, January 25, 2009

NCAA Homies!!!

I gotta give a shoutout to my new homie GIA MCKNIGHT!!!!
So I hit up her game today against Cleveland State and she straight up massacred ol girl who i think was kinda nice if you do say so myself for reasons i think aint about her tennis game, ya digg. But then i knew she was good but damn this chick got some crazy ass potential in the NCAAs as a freshman...check this out...

High School
A two-time individual city champion... four-time team city champion... placed seventh at the state competition in 2005... improved to a fifth place finish at State her junior year... four year varsity letter winner... was a captain of her team... graduated fourth in her class. Ranked 58 nationally!

Thats nuts! and i was speaking to her dad on how her scholarship takes care of everything, makes me look at myself to make me a better student, you know...Keep doin you homie!

NEXT....


The homie Sean Cattouse!

Went to grammar school with this dude back at Newberry Academy and even then i knew he would make something of himself. I remember the time i accidently dropped something in the yellow bus n the way home and Sean and his brother Ethan sat behind me and Sean got hit with it...lol my bad homie...
So he went to Hubbard, played Basketball, Football and Track and Field(Ran against his ass too!) and then he became a stadnout as a defensive football star and signed to California...

Saw him play on TV last month in the bowl game against Miami....proud of you my dude...

Last but not least, cant forget my homie MIKE BOLDEN!
Known this guy for like four years and it seems like he been grinding it out ever since....his father actually played for Michigan so i wonder how he felt when Mike decided to go the other route and play wth Northwestern?


Anyway, Mike resently played in the Alamo Bowl and is going to be another talented student athlete which most will need to pay attention too when he goes pro in a couple of mo years...


CHECK OUT FOR PART TWO!!!

KNOW I LEFT SOME PEOPLE OUT!! I GOTCHU THOUGH!

No comments: